Thursday, October 6, 2022

Time to hit the road again!  After playing to a great crowd at Anderson Fair, 2 sold out house concerts of a total of 210 folks over  two nights,  as well as having a plaque presented to me from Governor Abbott congratulating me on celebrating 50 years of music in Texas!  A surprise and an honor at the Champion/Fulshear house concerts.   Tomorrow we head to Stephenville and I will play with my good friend Michael Hearne at the Tommy Alverson Family Gathering.  Great to have that festival back, thanks Tommy.

Then Saturday night Anthony KIonaris and I will be playing the Red Bird Listening Room in New Braunsfel.  Thank you Dallas Burrow for asking us to come back.  First time to play a Saturday night there, and I sure hope some folks show up!

 The following week I'll be up in Lubbock on the 18th at the Texas CMA's Award show where I will be presented with "The Living Legend" award!  They found out I was alive!  Then a private party on Thursday 20th and on into Dallas for Poor David's Pub!  This is an exciting month for sure!

   See you up the road!   Peace, Shake 

No comments:

Post a Comment